My Trice QNT with my house in the background

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March had some nice riding

March had some great rides with Siskiyou Velo Bike Club, for which I am a ride leader. Sadly, today was rained out, plus there was going to be low attendance due to it being Easter Sunday. Still, I'd have been happy to ride with just the few friends that were coming but none of us are fans of soggy everything.

We'll ride the the route scheduled for today next Sunday. My Sunday ride is now known as the Sunday Lunch Ride as I try to plan rides that will give us a break in the middle for lunch. In time, as the weather warms, it will have to begin a bit earlier. Then I'll call it the Sunday Brunch Ride. Hopefully it will never get so hot that we'll have to plan it around breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment